Inspired by Casey’s post from yesterday…
I am happy because…
- I’ve got my husband and my baby boy.
- God has blessed me with so much including a roof over my head and food to eat.
- Stephen and Caleb always make me laugh.
- I have Godly friends that I can lean on and, hope, can lean on me.
I am weak because…
- I cry at everything.
- I worry about everything.
- I sometimes fall into the bad habit of thinking I can control my life better than God.
I am goofy because…
- I make the lamest jokes (ie. old spice in the tooth gag!).
- I make up songs for almost everything.
- When I dance, I dance like a loon.
I am sort of broken because…
- I didn’t have any friends growing up.
- I have a bad body image of myself.
- Because of the two above, I have confidence issues.
I am loved because…
- God tells me so.
- Stephen tells me so.
- Caleb shows me so.
I am strong because…
- I’m learning to face my insecurities and fears.
- I know God has my best intentions in mind.
I am excited because…
- CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!